Thursday, January 18, 2007

RUN-BMC Strikes in Columbia

Run-Bradley-Morris-Crawford are beginning to understand the way to play Kentucky basketball. Take good shots, pass the ball, tough in your face defense and leading the younger players. Perhaps, it is a maturation process or the new practice facility paying immediate dividends. The destruction of USC in SC was beautiful.
Even though I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep afterwards-it is worth it if you win going away. (9:00 p.m. starts kill you if work starts at 5:00 a.m.)
Does anyone think that Dave Odom wishes Tim Duncan was still eligible and transferred to South Carolina. Looks like the 2 consecutive NIT titles will not turn into 3 in a row.

Speaking of the new practice facility, that would be so cool to have a pass key to get into a gym to shoot at anytime you choose(not that I am jealous.) When I was in school I was jealous of the free food pass the players had- I could have put that to great use.

I do have to say that some of my favorite teams have been winning lately,
anyone playing: Duke, North Carolina, and Louisville. (Who wants Rick Pitino now?)

By the way, are other coaches jealous or what. How can UK not be in the top 25? With
a #6 RPI, toughest conference RPI, 3 losses to top 25 teams, an 11-game winning streak, and me as a fan.
Ohio State has 3 losses and is in the top Ten. What's the deal?

Congrats to Kelenna Azubuike for making it in the big time!!! Go WARRIORS!!!!
He had 28 vs. Clippers last night.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kelenna_azubuike/index.html

To my devoted readers: Say Hi to Kitty for me.

D.B.

2 comments:

queenhaiku said...

so where was Azubuike when he was on UK?

Jordan said...

ok i dont get this sports talk unlelss it has to do with me. next post should be about your favoritest niece..no not kitty. i told her hi by the way. thanks for returning her

<3 jordan