Monday, January 8, 2007

UK Basketball- should I sacrifice?

As a UK fan I am faced with a dilemma.
Our last 2 National Championships came when I was married and miserable (most of the time).
What should I do? Take one for the team find a lady to marry and wait for the next championship or enjoy the rest of my life and accept that we may never win another title.

What should I do? How far would you go? How far should I go?
What would you do for a NCAA title. These are the type of questions that haunt me.

Do I have the courage to suck it up and take one for the team?
(Probably not)

Just a note- Randolph Morris is going to make big MONEY in the future.

3 comments:

queenhaiku said...

i too am faced with a dilemna....i was single when we won our last championships...should i "take one for the team" as well? something to give some consideration...

Nate said...

Dave,
I say you should have to take one for the team. In fact I say we open it up to the world wide blog. Let's find your new Wildcat Bride over the blogosphere. Chances are good she will even be a woman--from birth even. So you now have your next blog topic and a nifty contest to boot.

And thanks for taking one for the team.

queenhaiku said...

i can't believe you haven't written yet about the sc blow out the other night.