Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It has been a while.

Sorry to all my many readers for my hiatus, but you know how much yard mowing that has been going on.

Let me thank all of you for your dedication.
Thanks- Nunny, Boppy, Jordan, Betty, Nathan and the young 'uns. (They can't read yet but I assume you pass on the finer points.)

Now the unofficial voice of the Cats will speak about Billy Clyde.

I love him. (Not that way- just because I am single you should not think such things.)

He has brought promise back to our storied program. Instead of hoping players will come here has been replaced by work your tush off to get them to come here.
Gone are the days where we can just show up and expect a recruit to come play at the University of Kentucky.

All you naysayers- GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE DUMPING ON HIM.
How can anyone named Billy Clyde be bad anyway?

Expect an exciting brand of basketball to find it way into the storied halls of Rump Arena. I am pumped for the season.

Also, I cannot wait for Football season either.
So let me PUMP YOU UP. GO CATS!!!!!!!

Once again thanks for your support and I too may have my own radio talk show.

DB

3 comments:

queenhaiku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
queenhaiku said...

time for a new post...that is if you haven't killed yourself after this week's bball game...

Jordan said...

i pretty much miss your posts...